NEW MERCHANTS LAND AT PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
PHILADELPHIA — Feb. 22, 2019 — Travelers now have even more great options to choose from at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). Philadelphia Marketplace recently added many new merchants, expanding its already impressive lineup of food and retail options.
New additions include:
- Coach (B/C Connector) – A pioneer of handbags, leather goods and accessories within the accessible luxury space, Coach has been offering its superior craftsmanship for decades and continues to grow in popularity due to its classic, timeless style.
- Yards Brewery Company (Concourse A East) – PHL’s first local Philly brewery to join the Philadelphia Marketplace family, Yards Brewery is a hometown favorite established by two long-time friends, Tom Kehoe and Jon Bovit. Yards Brewery specializes in ales, particularly those in the English tradition.
- Vera Bradley (D/E Connector) – An innovative accessory brand specializing in bags, fragrance and luggage, Vera Bradley brings its bold prints and bright styles to the airport. Just in time for spring, new patterns are in full bloom.
- PHL Sports (B/C Connector) – Travelers looking for local team athletic apparel will win big at PHL Sports. The shop offers merchandise customized to meet the needs of every type of Philadelphia sports enthusiast. Product offerings include: apparel, jerseys, accessories, drinkware, commemorative memorabilia, toys and gifts.
- Heritage Books (B/C Connector) – Offering a vast array of reading materials to keep passengers entertained in flight, Heritage Books carries the latest novels, magazines and more.
- LaColombe (B/C Connector) – This S. specialty coffee roaster and retailer headquartered in Philadelphia is dedicated to making your coffee life better. The company is continuing its expansion, which includes opening a fourth location at PHL. Other locations include Concourse A-East, Concourse B and Concourse E.
- InMotion Entertainment (Concourse A East) – A top destination for electronics on the go, InMotion, with other locations in the B/C Connector and Concourse C, carries cutting-edge items in premium electronics, including noise-canceling headphones, wireless headphones, speakers, tablets, digital action cameras, fitness trackers, portable power and a wide array of mobile accessories.
“These new merchants give our passengers even more options when it comes to shopping and dining, and there’s still more to come in 2019,” said Mel Hannah, vice president and general manager of MarketPlace PHL. “We are proud of the diverse options we’re able to provide the 30 million passengers who pass through our airport each year.”