New Merchants Land at Philadelphia International Airport
PHILADELPHIA — May 15, 2012 —The Philadelphia Marketplace Food & Shops at Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) recently added several exciting food and retail options. Additionally, passengers can expect more openings later this year.
New offerings include:
- Burrito Elito (Terminal C) – serving up Mexican favorites including burritos, tacos, fajitas and quesadillas. Check out the “Wall of Flame” which features more than 75 different varieties of hot sauce.
- d_parture spa (Terminal F)– relax at the first and only eco-friendly airport spa. Enjoy a back or foot massage while you wait for your flight.
- Tech Interaction (Terminal C) – travelers can pick up the latest technology and accessories for phones, computers, cameras and more. Keeping up with innovative trends, passengers will have a new experience each time they shop.
- Time to Fly (B/C Connector) – pick up the latest styles of high-end watches. Popular brands include Michael Kors, Diesel, Kenneth Cole, Nautica and Anne Klein.
- TUMI (B/C Connector) – for more than 30 years, TUMI has been a leading brand of luxury travel, business and lifestyle accessories. Passengers can purchase TUMI’s best sellers as well as the latest collections.
“We are constantly in pursuit of new and exciting retailers and restaurants,” said Clarence LeJeune, President of the Philadelphia Marketplace Food & Shops. “Adding these great stores and eateries will give our 31.8 million passengers at PHL even more options.”
ABOUT MARKETPLACE PHILADELPHIA MANAGEMENT LLC.
MarketPlace Philadelphia Management is the manager of the food and retail program throughout Philadelphia International Airport. The award-winning food and retail program consists of stores and eateries throughout all seven terminals at Philadelphia International Airport. The airport features more than 160 in-line stores, restaurants and services, plus more than 30 specialty retail units. MarketPlace Philadelphia Management is the local management company for MarketPlace Development, a Boston-based retail development firm that partners with airports and airlines to develop, lease, and manage airport retail programs. MarketPlace is an affiliate of New England Development, a full-service development company based in Newton, Mass. For more information, visit www.philamarketplace.com. Follow us on Twitter @phlfoodandshops and become a fan on Facebook.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Photo of PHL’s TUMI location is attached to this email.
For MarketPlace Philadelphia Management
267-932-8760 ext. 308
MarketPlace Philadelphia Management